Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, well i replaced my old cracked outer CV boot following the DIY article here and the part given to me seems to be a bit too small. i tried to make it fit but of course a few days later i went under to take a look and i see grease everywhere down there. So i was wondering if the part is right for my car and hopefully some of you guys might be able to help clarify.

Part number for the CV boot i bought at autozone was #03606. This part didn't show up for my car on autozones online page. My car is a 95 gsr.

I'm trying to see if this is in fact the wrong Speedi boot for my car, if it is i'll go back and replace it. I figure $10 boot is cheaper than having a shop do it.

Thanks

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just an update, ended up replacing the whole CV half shaft. It took me a few days just to get it to pop off the intermediate shaft =[

Finally got it by prying at it till there isnt anymore give then hitting the CV shaft with a hammer. Wow i feel dumb. Didn't even have to pry like my life depended on it when i was just prying it alone.

Hope this helps any1 trying to attempt this.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.