Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1994 Acura Integra
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i have a 94 teg with an 01 drivetrain and a gsr 5 speed, i went out to take pics with my buddy and his 8th gen civic, when he went around a corner after we were done he lost one of his springs (he high sided) and i didnt see it and it rolled under my car and got stuck, after some moving backwards we got it out, but now my trans is a little bunged up, 1st is where it should be, 2nd is locked out and is now where 4th is, 3rd is where 5th is and 4th is where reverse is, and 5th is somewhere in east jabib, and no reverse at all, im wondering if either the linkage is either bent or if it messed up the input shaft to where that u-joint on the end of the linkage goes in, does anyone have any insight on this? not really down to tear apart my trans or take it out of the vehicle, upon visual inspection linkage doesnt look bent only a little scuffed but there is paint on that u joint going into the trans, if i do need to drop the trans and crack it open do you guys have any helpful insight? would be so appreciated as its currently my daily, many thanks!

·
Registered
1994 Acura Integra
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Take a look at your shift linkage underneath. Sounds like something is bent
Well, I took a look at it and linkage looks absolutely fine no bends and nothing out of the norm, little bit of paint from his spring but it looks fine, I think it bent the input shaft for the linkage and that’s a non serviceable part so I think I just need a whole new trans, this can’t get any worse now

1 - 3 of 3 Posts