Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
k,
i did a search that turned up nothing.....
on my gf 95 special edition teg, she was driving and the taillights and the dash lights went out, the fuse is fine, the headlights still turn on. just no dash lights or gauge lights

so what i need to know is if there is a relay for the taillights or dash lights, also could the headlight switch gone bad? has anyone had this problem?

any help would be nice. thanks.

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
You need to check the fusebox that is located next to the battery under the hood ..

... l gaurantee you will find the blow fuse in there.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GSRevs on Feb/04/06 said:
You need to check the fusebox that is located next to the battery under the hood ..

your gaurantee isn't any good, just checked, all the fuses in the engine compartment are still good.

also want to mention that the turn signals and the brake lights still work, could it be a problem with the actual switch that turns the lights on?

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
mindlessracing on Feb/04/06 said:
Quote: GSRevs on Feb/04/06You need to check the fusebox that is located next to the battery under the hood ..

your gaurantee isn't any good, just checked, all the fuses in the engine compartment are still good.

also want to mention that the turn signals and the brake lights still work, could it be a problem with the actual switch that turns the lights on?
Hmmm ... well I had this same EXACT same problem on my previous teg after I installed my indiglo guages ...

.. It was a fuse in the box under my hood that blew .. Make sure you check all fuses in your inside fuse box as well .. and maye double check that hood box.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.