Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas!
haven't been on this site since ?? Damn, I forgot!
I feel like only time I show up is when I need something. But thats not true!
well, I got rid of my Evo8 and lookin into purchasing a 93 4dr LS teg!
I have a car lined up for a buy! but it's missing a distributor and plug wires!
So who drives a teg with TD-55U or TD-46U distributor?
or have one handy? I just gotta a jump started and make sure the motor isnt bad! (if you got one handy, let me tested and then I'll buy it from ya)
I am available after 4PM to hook up and check the new ride out!
someone who live around apple vally to savage prefered.
If you got good knowledge on 93 ls auto, I'll bring you with! let me know, my cell # is 612-710-3039

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
There is a junk yard over near savage area called something imports. I'm pretty sure they have some there. And the plug wires just go and buy them at the store. Or just buy all those at the store...lol..better then sorry I'd say.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
checked out the teg!
pretty clean and definately worth the asking price.
It aint for me. Too much work.
just gonna look for 06-07 civic 4dr.

Yeah, been a long time.
I wonder how Ian is doing? got a kid and everything, usually will change your life.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Chin!!!!! Ahhh whats up buddy!!! How have you been? I'm good...wife is good...baby is doin good. It is a big change but its fun....he's start to crawl at 5 1/2 months. I have 2 distributors....both are off 94 tegs so don't know if they will work....if so let me know and we can meet up. one is basically brand new and the other one I'm not sure on ...replaced it because I couldn't get the car started...but i think it was because of a leaky cap....thing was still shooting spark....just all over the engine bay. lol

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice to hear from ya!
Ian, hope your doing well. I know its different but having kids are great! as far as the teg goes, I looked at it and I didnt like it. so not going to pick it up.

Nice to hit me up there Chris!
hows the married life? can't only think about your self anymore. hehe
Yeah I got rid of the Evo8 so that I can buy another home. then I will purchase a vehicle! I prefer 06-07 civic.
we'll see!
talk to ya later!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.