Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys im installing a new dashbaord on my 95 Integra and im just wandering if you have any tips or web sites or step by step direction on how to remove it. I also have air bags so thats the only thing thats kinda throwing me off.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
i just replaced my dashboard on my 95 ls and believe me, the helm's manual is your best bet because it tells you where every bolt is and screw and the hard to find screws and bolts...also, it gives you the right way to disconnect your airbags the correct and safe way...

·
Registered
318 Posts
i did mine myself....its really not that hard...its just a matter of remembering where things go...no 2 harnesses are alike...so u really wont have to worry about that...theres really not as much involved as everyone thinks there is...its maybe 2 hours worth of work and a pretty easy project...just make urself a diagram on where things go...take everything out off of the dash u can while its installed ex: gloveboc, airbag, gauge bezel and gauges, climate control, vents, radio, and ur clock...and it will reveal all the bolts that are needed.
   Trust me when is say its not that hard...and if u have any problems with it PM me and ill be glad to help you out

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.