Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i just brought the alpine v12 mrvf340 amp to power my infinity perfect components in the front and kappas in the rear is this amp enought. its only 65wx4 channel? the rears have a rms of 75w and the fronts are 100w rms

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
it won't give them each their max but ya it will do much more then whatever deck you have...as it's most likely only putting out like 12-20 rms...my alpine which has vdrive is only 22rms which is quite a bit for a deck (I believe this is just off the top of my head so correct me if I'm wrong)....if you are wanting to perform at thier max you'd probably be better off buying one 100x2 rms amp for the front and then another for the rear or maybe if that amp is capable bridge the channels on it and then buy another for the back...just a couple ideas...hope that helps...but a simple answer yes it will work but no it won't put them at thier FULL potential.
Later,
Jared

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.