Team Integra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright my Teg is pretty much all stock, It's a 91 GS Teg with power everything , locks, AC, windows, cruise, etc
my plan is to put Full OBX stainless steel catback exhaust 300$ on ebay including shippingOBX headers 150$ Intake not sure what brand, and so far ive been looking at shifters i have no clue about any of them and what i would need to upgrade it i always read on forums about people puting in Stage 2 clutchs etc, and i hate my shift knob that i have now so im deff buying a new short chrome shift knob but i want to boost more horse power so any advice on a way to go that wont end up costing me alot of money would be cool, Also if anyone had any more suggestions or advice on how to boost more horse power into my teg without swaping engines

Also my car is all stock and so far all ive topped the car out at is about alittle over 90 mph does that sound about right or is somthing up with the engine?

·
Registered
8,285 Posts
only 90mph?!?!

You should be able to go waay faster than that stock my friend. I could hit 125mph @ 5000 rpms in fifth all stock... at the track of course...

OBX isn't the best brand, that's why there fairly cheap. I'm not totally sure but I've heard that they are a little less well made. Cracks and bad welds and stuff, but I'm not sure; I could be totally wrong. Hopefully someone with OBX stuff gives you more info there...

The best way to get a little more power out of it would be to install intake/header/exhaust.

But if you want to make some real power gains, save your money, and research forced induction for a LoNG time until you understand all of it.

That's the best way to 'boost' your horsepower.

It's been said all too often by the wise people from T-I:

Do it right or do it twice.
Do it right the first time.
It's cheaper to do it right once than wrong twice.
Cheap, reliable, fast. If you have two, then you can't have the third.

Hey! Let's see how many times I can edit my post! I type and spell like a second grader. Woohoo!

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
I would suggest megan racing products over OBX.
Megan is making a good name for themselves, and have yet to get high on their success; and jack up prices.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.