Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is someone on ebay willing to sell drag gen 3 kits for resonable price compared to shops in my area. I was wonder if any TI memebers did any business with this user name [email protected] on ebay. If so, how was the service and did you buy or sell? Thanks

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
270 transactions and only 1 bad feedback is pretty good odds. on large cost items like this, I would stay away from anyone that has bad feedback here and there, but this guy seams good.

·
Registered
6,228 Posts
Alot of the time some bad feedback can come from a misunderstanding, like alot of the ppl have registered email with ebay that they no longer use, and the seller will email them and never get replys. Id say this is a very good feedback rating though.

·
Registered
57 Posts
personally, i am skeptical about buying expensive items on EBAY off individuals. The main reason is there is no warranty on these parts. I guess it depends on how much you are saving and if youre a risk taker. If it was me, I rather fork out the extra bit of money and buy it from a shop locally. At least if something goes wrong you know where the shop is and you can always deal with them there. Buying from someone from another state or country, how you going to find them if they screw you around? Sure you can email them or call them but that will prob get you nowhere. At least buying from a shop if they don't help you after they sell you bad parts, then you can burn their shop down :) j/k! The moral of this story: Buy at your own risk!!!!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like the fact that he's a positive seller with 270 good feedback and one negative feedback. The only problem i have is the fact that he's selling a product that's worth a lot of money. I could lose big if i spend big. Still if someone has dealt with him personally, that would help me feel relieved more.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts