Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need the red tail lights... I am wondering if someone would like sell me there stock all red taillights... i need to get my 96 looking better... the yellow is killing me. My budget at the moment is like 50 dollars... PLease anyone that has there spare set sitting in the garadge because they have there altezza's in... please sell them to me [email protected]

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
your not gonna get 98+ tails for $50, They go from $120-$200 on ebay, i have yet to see them cheaper then that.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ga darn it why did i post this... i am a moron all i want is a good deal and i am looking for someone to hook me up... I guess it's hooking me and the rest of the world... They are 400 dollars for the set from acura... WOW.. ya i know ebay is still 100 dollars... thanks for the auto salvage place... unfortunatly i am to lazy to get the lights... they always get swooped before i get to the wrecked car...

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HOw do you paint the.. I am afraid they are going to look like sh*t after like a month or to.. I live in oregon it rains so flipping much here and i have to go to school everyday regarless i would park it in the garade but i can't... So what kind of paint should i use and or someone post an article about painting just the yellow turn signal not the intire altezza por favor... just an idea to put on there :)

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
also i dunno if this will work. but ive seen this at car shows and asked them.. they say they go a window tinting shop and see if they have red tint and have them tint the taillights for you..i dunno how much itll cost, but i guess it depend how cool those people are.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts