Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I got my AEM short ram, the local shop took the sticker before they gave me the box (long story- don't go to Autosport Addiction if you're from Stockton!). I want/need to get the CARB EO decal, and since the receipt they gave me doesn't specify what I got, AEM won't give me one. I have a 96 GS-R, so any1 in a state where they don't need the sticker, if you kept it... LMK!

Thanks!

Jim

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
What do you want the sticker for? The extra 5 WHP??

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
for getting my car smogged. We have some real a$$hole places around here, and if cops don't see the EO decal by the intake, they send you to a referee!
I hate Stockton PD!!!

·
Registered
226 Posts
I got dc sport stickers, injen license plate frames, and comptech stickers???? No AEM! Sorry bro...

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
94gsr4d on June/20/02 said:
i'll sell you my carb eo sticker hehe.....
sure, I really do need it (as long as it's new, and from a short ram!)

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
tried that. they need a receipt, and my receipt only shows '96 GS-R intake' (that way, the shop special ordered it for me, charged me for a cold air and gave me a short-ram. Then they said 'no refunds on special orders').

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hey man i used to live in stockton. And i used to get all my parts from there. I'm really good friends with all of them there, maybe i can try to get you one from them. I'm gonna be in town today around 2:30pm so if you wanna go there i'll meet you. but i have my reciept and it says "AEM cold air intake". so maybe you can use it if i can't get the sticker. PM me.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cool, but they charged me for the CAI, but only gave me the short ram, so the CAI sticker won't work (different EO#).

·
Registered
84 Posts
Um.. When you get it smogged they don't verify the numbers. They just look at the sticker to see if it has "CARB EO# xxxxx" they only look at it to see if you pass the Visual Inspection.

·
Registered
84 Posts
And also there's this one smog place that doesn't even look at your engine. They just put it on the dyno and see if you pass. I forgot the name of theplace but its located in "The Pavilion" on Hammer Lane. That one shopping center before Suzies adult store, and walmart. Its right after that railroad underpass. I think you know what i'm talking about. And you might wanna ask AutoVision Motorsport if they have any stickers. if you don't know where that's at, PM me.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OK, gotta revive this thread- due for smog next month and gotta get the EO sticker! called AEM and they said no dice unless I go to them so that it can be 'visually verified'. not up for a road trip right now for a sticker, so... can any1 help me? plz?!?!?!

·
Registered
43 Posts
from the guidelines

Bumping Threads
Keep it fair to all members and do not needlessly "bump" or "ttt" a topic you started. Chances are very good that if someone knew the answer or wanted to by something, that they most definitely would post a reply

and I am going to go get my sticker box to see if i have one for you d00d

1 - 16 of 16 Posts