Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
mmmmm... Road Atlanta

I also booked and paid for the day before event thrown by JustTrackIt.net, so three days of RA fo' me ! (here's hoping the car can handle it)

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Sooooo if Laguna Seca ever has an open track day would you guys come over here for it?
;)
I shipped my car out there in 2010 to do Buttonwillow... the event got cancelled but my car and myself still went out there... got to drive on GMR, Mulhalland, the Snake and PCH, but my first track event was almost Buttonwillow

And of course in being a car enthusiast and tourist, HAD to do this lol

·
Registered
443 Posts
Oh nice,
yeah with all you East Coasters I feel like I'm the on wrong side of the states...then again no rust for me : D

I still haven't even gone to Mullholland or The Snake, lot's of roads up near LA I need to check out. PCH is nice for cruising I guess...actually it's my preferred way of traveling to LA

·
Registered
56 Posts
Good Luck in ATL guys, I got a buddy who lives about an hour from the track, but I can't make it this year. Bring your go pros for me!

-Chris

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Wish I could, but the car won't be anywhere near ready by then. Take lots of photos and video and post is after the event!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts