Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quite a few of us are heading down to what's now becoming an annual, on-track get-together for Integra enthusiasts...

Post up if you're going, what group you're in (if driving on track), and what time you're getting to the area.

I'll be running instructor group and arriving Thursday night.

NASA Mid-Atlantic » 10/10-11/15 @ VIR

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Bringing some bwwwaahhhhsss!!!

Intermediate... getting there late Fri afternoon (I hope!)

And will be rollin' deep per usual..... tents, chairs, popups, grill, lotsa car **** !

Attachments

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Oh man jealous of you guys- Hope you had fun at VIR!:vtec228:
it was fun for me and all until I had an oil line break and end my weekend a little early.... which in turned kicked off a $3000 engine rebuild when I got home lol

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Wow, I never realized this was so close to home. Never thought about a track because I am not ready to seriously upgrade the engine, suspension, and I dont have the funds for proper PPE on a track event.

·
Registered
3 Posts
it was fun for me and all until I had an oil line break and end my weekend a little early.... which in turned kicked off a $3000 engine rebuild when I got home lol
Stop lying- you just wanted a new motor so you loosened a few fittings and tried to stay off the racing line!

·
Registered
8,324 Posts
Ouch! I'm sorry to hear. I hope you got in a good amount of sessions prior to the incident. I :heart: VIR and I am a tad jealous. I can't wait to drive it on the new pavement and widened sections.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts