Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to show off my DC5 X-Mod seeing as I havnt had my Integra for almost six months now. Feel free to post pics of yours as well...

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
THe DC% has a stage one motor and the Skyline is running a stage two motor w/ the heat sink shield. The Skyline also has some upgrades underneath as well.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
very nice I Like

Michele

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
does it have nawwwwssss? lol, cool, i have a Revell 1:25 Scale ITr sitting on my desk right now that i built, integra models are the sh*t

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You can buy these cars at Radio Shack for 49.99 then you could buy body kits, motors, head & tail lights, rims, suspension and all wheel drive. They sell: Toyota Supra (red and white) Honda Civic (Electric blue and Black) RSX (Silver) and Nissan SkyLine (Yellow).

·
Registered
449 Posts
Nice, I had a buddy that bought a Supra and that for some reason it screwed up, it just jerks and I dont know what is the matter with it, he chaged the engines and everything, heard a few people having problems with them.

But his RSX got drug by the Skyline we built, the RSX has alot of top end, but the Skyline walks it for a good bit.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
where did you get the CF hood at?
my rsx looks stock right now, with just motor upgrade.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Wow, those things would be the death of me. Haha, i'd put more money into those things, than my own car for a while, haha.
Im the type of idiot that'll get a can of OEM Milano Red from the dealer, and paint/wax that RSX. God only knows from there, haha.
But if i had a few friends who were also into those things, it would be a GOOD time out in the street playin w/ those things.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The CF hood comes with the body kit set. I have the lights too, just didnt turn them on for the picture. Im gunna re-paint it the color of my Integra soon. I just got my Teg color cahnged to Desert Silver Metallic (just like the RSX color).

1 - 20 of 27 Posts