Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got into an accident at the end of November. Since then I have been diligently saving and buying parts to fix it. All the work has been done by my father-in-law and I so I am pretty proud. Though it isn't finished it has come along nicely so I thought I would share some pics w/you guys and get your opinions. Some may like, some may not. All criticism is welcome.

In the beginning

As it is now

My phone doesn't take the best pictures, but I wouldn't say they aren't the worst either. I'm not putting my skirts on until I paint them. Stock ride height owns me!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
danteisme, what specs do you mean? I'm going to paint it back to the factory Granada Black Pearl most likely, but then again, I've been contemplating maybe looking into a different color.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Wow man that thing looks like its ready to eat somebody. Great job with the hood and the lip, I really like it!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Looks good. Thats the one good thing about wrecking a car. You get to dress it up on the rebuild. What kind of wheels do you have? I like those.

·
Registered
479 Posts
lookin tight, at least now you get what you really wanted. Parts look great together, cant wait to see the finished product. Lovin that hood.

·
Registered
605 Posts
i really like the front end. have never seen anything like that before. especially since they are from a bike. nice job man good luck with it

·
Registered
702 Posts
damn that's sick looking. Very different and Unique.
Ur very lucky to have a father-in-law to do this crap for you.

cant wiat till it's done. Keep us updated. what motor u runing in it?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The whole car isn't painted. I just used some black primer to cover the body-filler and what not on the passenger side. It had like a million door-dings when I bought it. I might see about going ahead and putting the skirts on but since they come up onto the body panel a little bit and use 3M adhesive to attach inside I decided to just wait on putting them on. Hopefully should be done by the end of this month b/c there is a pretty large Honda/Acura meetup next month and I don't want to go all mis-matched.

·
Registered
135 Posts
looks pretty crazy.. nice agressive style. i know your not finished yet but i would play up the sides a little also. because the front and rear seem to be overwhelming the whole car. looks good.. unique headlights, but the are alittle bit small, maybe some driving lights or fogs would make the front not look as empty. keep it up

1 - 20 of 54 Posts