Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, as of about 3pm on Monday, I was no longer a 2 Teg man. I sold my '92 GS-R
. It had to be done in order to pay for the new R, but it still hurt watchin it drive away after I had treated it like my own flesh and blood for almost 4 years.

But with each passing day, a new one arises, and now I get to put all my attention into my '98 Type R!!! I finally got some free time and nice weather so I could get out and clean her up. Her is what I got so far:

The Comptech Intake and Icebox was my first project on the R, and I am very happy how it turned out. She SCREAMS when she hits VTEC!!!

·
Registered
284 Posts
i evy you, i was sooo set on buying a ITR but i couldnt ever find one in my area. soo 01 GRS i got, but im happy with my leather and all options available. :D but still envious. gl on the ITR

·
Registered
398 Posts
Very Very NICE!!! I like.... A LOT!!! Congratulations on your new purchase and sorry for the departure, but in my opinion, you can't go wrong with a R!!! Congratulations and very nice car man!
Peace

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the replies everbody

My plans for her are:
DC JDM 4-1 SS Header
Carsound Cat
T1R Catback Exhaust System
Cam Gears, FPR, and a VAFC for tuning

My goal is 200whp after it is all said and done (like Ill ever be done...) and this will get me on my way to that goal.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think I gonna stick with the USDM front end for now, but who knows, hehe. And as for suspension, Im sure in the not so distant future after the exhaust and tunig get done, there will be some kind of Tien Coilovers on her. My bud's shop is a Tien dealer and he alreayd said hed hook me up if I put a couple shop stickers on her, hehe. (Hed still hook me up if I didnt, but its the least I could do, other than giving him my hard earned money...
)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts