Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres a few pics of the new sytem i just bought. its a Kicker KX1200.1 amp with 2 Kicker 12 Inch L7 subs. In March im getting a full custom fiberglass done. It'll be starting from the back of the front seats to the end of the trunk. ill post more pics as progress goes along.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TKBLAZER on Feb/04/04 said:
pics aren't working... i hope you have a good alarm and insurance to cover you system
i do have a good alarm system. i have a viper 790xv with the 2 way pager system with a bunch of shock sensors.

and yes pics are on imagestation. not sure why they arent working

·
Registered
698 Posts
Those should "kick"...hard.
Nice choice.

·
Registered
739 Posts
I have a similar setup, but smaller. Solobaric L7 10, and a 600w kicker amp in a fiberglass enclosure w/laminate covering that matches the interior trim. once its all done I will post pics, it is still a work in progress but I think it will be sweet. Anyway, that setup will POUND in a good box, my 10 vibrates my teg good and bothers the neighbors when I am working on my car at half volume. Good luck with the install!

·
Registered
76 Posts
damn thatll hit. Is that a kx1200? my friend has one, and it gives him nothing but problems. New kicker stuff has nothing but problems. Hes had it rebuilt 3 times by kicker too, and it still is broken

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i have a pioneer 4500MP cd player, at the moment i have 2 5 1/4 speakers upfront and 2 6½ in the back, all pioneer. i was thinking about getting some different 6½, 4 of them but undecided on which ones to get. any suggestions? i also have a capasitor that will be running with the system as well. and im also gunna get a yellow top battery. thanks for the comments. any suggestions?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts