Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,058 Posts
looks good, usually not a fan of the aluminum spoilers but this one goes good with the kit and rims, i like the silver/black theme. looks good

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
Take the wing off, car looks good by the way.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
mmm, love the bomex kit, excellent wheels, good looking car over all man, i just think the wing might be detracting from the overall awesomeness of the car a little, not to critize

·
Registered
874 Posts
I really like the kit. I can't stand that wing. Please get an ITR wing.

[EDIT] OH! Have you considered painting your tailights all red? I think that would be a nice touch.

·
Registered
910 Posts
what ive noticed here is that people always want the same looking car, they always say get an itr spoiler or/and get the oem body kit. i think the wing goes with the car, everyone is different guys. if you dont like it then dont do it to YOUR car and leave it at that. i knoe its just opinions and all but its like your bashing his car in a way.

i like your car, i hope i can get a bomex kit and an aluminum wing (not exacrly like yours) one day

·
Super Moderator
25,245 Posts
Yikes....someone put a pool table on your trun.....oh, that's a wing...hehe.

Yeah, lose the wing man....just my opinion.

·
Registered
4,769 Posts
Integger22 on Feb/16/04 said:
what ive noticed here is that people always want the same looking car, they always say get an itr spoiler or/and get the oem body kit. i think the wing goes with the car, everyone is different guys. if you dont like it then dont do it to YOUR car and leave it at that. i knoe its just opinions and all but its like your bashing his car in a way.

i like your car, i hope i can get a bomex kit and an aluminum wing (not exacrly like yours) one day
finally someone that makes sense. i mean i wouldnt get a kit or anything but there are people out there that likes kits and big wings.

i think that car is tight man. you got the nice black and silver theme goin on.

·
Registered
198 Posts
you should get some big brakes and slap them on there. it would look phatter 'cause theres so much room behind those rims. other than that it looks hott

·
Registered
155 Posts
Well opinions...I like the car except for the wing, the tails, and the corners. Invest in a Type R spoiler, some amber corners, and some 98-01 tails, just what I would do. Nice looking car though.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Well, since above your pictures are the words "good, not good like 2 hear" i'll go ahead and give my opinion that a parkbench spoiler doesn't belong on anything. If you like it then keep it but I think no spoiler would look the best...

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
Integger22 on Feb/16/04 said:
I hope you read his original post...he ASKS for opinion buddy. Thats what he gets...opinions, he doesnt need to take them personally if he doesnt want to. Someone asks, so someone answers. I never criticize a car unless the owner asks for opinion.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Car Looks great and i think the wing makes it look better screw all the guys that say the ITR spoiler would look better thats what you wanted and thats what you got i think that you made a great choice it fits nice with everything and goes well withe the scheme. Just think if we all had what everyone suggested we all would have the same car and that would be BORING!!!! Who wants an identical car i mena think about it if you take their opinions then you are building a car to their liking not yours.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
IMO, I wouldn't get an ITR spoiler. It just wouldn't flow correctly with your kit. If I were you, I'd probably go for either the bomex wing OR the black widow spyder wing. The spyder wing gives it a nice low profile look that seems to flow very well with a variety of cars while not looking TOO extreme.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thankx for all the opinion guys. i took the wing off couple weeks ago. and i just got a carbon fiber wing from rotora. hope that make it look more fresh. and i got a pair of 98+ tails sittin in my room i will install them soon. i wil post some pic. when i get everything done.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Can't go wrong with a CF spoiler -
I like your car and I'm glad you got rid of that spoiler- can't wait to see some new pics!

Well taken care of black paint looks great

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
hey jaythe car looks clean and i likr the kit, nice drop and the rims what kind are they .. keep it up

1 - 20 of 23 Posts