Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First time I've taken pics of my teg. Just lowered recently and just cleaned up the engine bay today. Let me know what you guys think
My Teg

·
Registered
146 Posts
what did u do to get the engine that clean and what did you use to tint your clear corners.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks alot, I bought some engine degreaser from advanced for like $1. Sprayed it on everything pretty much except for the distributor and other electrical things. Then let it sit for a while then sprayed with a water bottle over it, wiped it all off with a rag. Check out the articles section to tint your clear corners.

·
Registered
129 Posts
awsome teg---its nice to see other thunder grey tegs--mines grey too-ill post my pics when i get it up and running

oh id like to see some interior shots too

just to give me some ideas

thANKS

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Does anybody have pics of a thunder grey teg with painted side skirts and door moldings?

·
Registered
359 Posts
looks good, i just despise the altezzas, but other than that, looks awesome!

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have that same amp and I hate it. I have two 12 inch audiobahns and they deserve better than an explod amp. Other than that, your engine looks really nice. In the future you should paint your side door moldings. What did you use to lower your car.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I used neuspeed sports to lower it. I hate my amp too, and looking to get a new one. I plan on painted the side skirts and door moldings pretty soon, and want to see some pics of some already done. thanks for all the comments

·
Registered
573 Posts
sweet car.. i love that color.. just dont really think the euros blend in that good wih it but owell... good job on cleanin it i was like "WHOA" hehe keep it up

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Yeah I'm definetly loving the color there. Looks great!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nice ride bro! Car needs to be lower though. How much did u lower it by? It looks ok but doesn't look very agressive to me. Get rid of that little factory exhaust and get a nice stainless external muffler, that might do something. Also, get rid of the altezza's and spoiler and it'll be mint!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts