Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
are you serious? Am I looking at an AIM buddy icon? Come on now...

·
Registered
491 Posts
xunszrox on Feb/07/06 said:
Quote: devilkasyua on Feb/07/06LOL dont go with body kits and graphic and then show them off here unless u dont mind getting negative comments. but yea get better pics.
i wish people could be free to have whatever style car they want here.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
clarity335 on Feb/07/06 said:
Quote: xunszrox on Feb/07/06Quote: devilkasyua on Feb/07/06LOL dont go with body kits and graphic and then show them off here unless u dont mind getting negative comments. but yea get better pics.

im not saying they couldnt it just that peeps here r into jdm/oem look. u guys know when someone comes on here and post pics of their tegs with body kits they get alot of negative comments some r just down right rude so im just giving him heads up.

·
Registered
435 Posts
devilkasyua on Feb/07/06 said:
Quote: clarity335 on Feb/07/06Quote: xunszrox on Feb/07/06Quote: devilkasyua on Feb/07/06LOL dont go with body kits and graphic and then show them off here unless u dont mind getting negative comments. but yea get better pics.

im not saying they couldnt it just that peeps here r into jdm/oem look. u guys know when someone comes on here and post pics of their tegs with body kits they get alot of negative comments some r just down right rude so im just giving him aheads up.

not everyone, id much rather see somone with somthing original that hafta look at another stock looking car, i see those on the road every day.

·
Registered
312 Posts
yeah people should feel free to have a car look however they want, but they should take advice from people who advise against it as well..

spending money on a body kit and putting it on your car is going to drop the value of your car very much...

i'd save the money on the body kit for a camera that can take bigger pics though.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Who the **** ever said this forum was made only for the vast majority of JDM/OEM *****s. Sometimes, that just pisses me off like crazy. When it comes down to it, we are INTEGRA BROS, and that's all that matters. Geez.

My body kit car came out pretty clean I think.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.