Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I was at The Kube 93 Global Import Show in Tacoma Washington. As my girlfriend and I were leaving, I noticed that my car wasn't where I parked it. I was sure that it was parked in this certain place because i left garbage of mine under my car which was left there in an empty parking space. I have no idea how they stole it. They had secuirity walking by all the time. I ended up getting home at like 5:30 in the morning after my dad picked us up. Just thought I'd let you guys know i'd be tegless for awhile. I did have fun at the carshow and for those of you who want to see pics i have a couple pics of tegs in my image station album and some other really nice cars. My other pics are on my disposable.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291446537
Sorry to type so much. Just wanted to let everyone that cares know. Thanx

·
Registered
103 Posts
holy damn man that sucks...i really hope they find those assholes who jacked your teg..infact i hope that when they stole it the wrecked(no offense to your teg) and they died but man i hope the insurance reinverses you and i'm glad you had fun at the carshow
peace

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pic 14 16 and 17 are my fav. I love ferarri's. Yeah i hope i get MY car back. Maybe they might steal my engine and insurance will pay for a new gsr engine. Do they do that?

·
Registered
176 Posts
that is a load of sh*t. Are we going to have to resort to electrifying out cars so that if someone touches it they passout. We if this keeps up I am I will.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah they prolly took out my sytem and dvd player that i just got last night and now there prolly doing the engine. Im getting a rentacar tommorow morning. I hope its decent.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
holy sh*t man you got your car stolen and you attitude on the situation is great!

if this were me i would be so upsett that i would be breaking sh*t

congrats to you for keeping your cool

i hope they reimburese every penny you spent on your stuff bro

·
Registered
739 Posts
Hey, those cars all look familiar
. Oh yea, thats because I was there...hehe Sorry to hear about that, I didn't drive my teg there, and seeing this makes me glad I didn't. Hope everything works out ok!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Damn man sorry to hear about your car being stolen. You don't seem so upset though! When mine was stolen I was so sad but I got brand new stuff for free from the insurance company so I was happier in the end. I almost went to that car show too.. did you have an alarm on your car?

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I was pissed last night especially since i didn't get home until like 3 in the morning. I had a viper alarm on it. I was parked almost in the front too. There were soo many other cars that looked so much nicer then mine. All i had was rims springs spoiler and a team integra windshield banner on the rear not like most of the other cars that had 600 dollar kits and stuff like that. I was parked right next to a Honda s200 and Toyato Celica too. If i don't get my car back i will definetely buy another teg maybe even a gsr this time. Also does anybody know how effective taking your distributer cap is for anti car theft? Thanx for all your concern guys. It really means a lot.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
hm just an alarm? did anyone hear it go off? who installed your alarm? was the brain in the typical location? just curious..

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
That stinks!!!!! Hope you end up OK. You DO seem to be handling it pretty well. I would be in a VERY BAD funk.

·
Registered
353 Posts
what sucks is that you will only get money for the value of the car....all the aftermarket mods are worthless if you don't claim each thing individually as you bought it....good luck with everything though

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hope u get your car back or money for it, My car got stolen from my driveway and i had like $4,000 into it, and the insurance company only paid off the loan and i got a little money for what i already paid on it. It sucked, but oh well. Good luck man.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts