Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone, what do you guys think of this photoshopped image... its basically just added the white grill from grillcraft and kinda put clear corners on... although the photoshop job on the clear corners wasnt that great :) but the grill was put in really nicely i think... but tell me what you think of that look... i think the white suits the green... all opinions welcome :)

·
Registered
296 Posts
Personally I dont like the whole white thing unless the whole car is white but its not what other people think its what you like. Its your car. Do what you like.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i know... i just like seeing what others say... ultimately it will be my decision... just sometimes i think at first i like something, then later down i dont... so i dont wanna buy something that later on I may not like :) so i just see what opinions are out there... but yeah in the end it will be my decision... and when i have money for it :) thanks for opinions though

·
Banned
2,368 Posts
I, personally like the darker look with darker cars. For instance, the smoked clear corners, IMO, look better on that green (It's the same green as on my car, BTW).

Think about something else..
White wheels may look good to you, but they're going to look sh*tty before any darker color. White rims show brake dust like CRAZY!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Gotta go with the dark grill on that one. I had a white grill on my Red Teg when I bought it. After I took off the red tint the white grill was the first to go. I don't think there is alot you can to to improve on what Acura started with.
Love the colour though, kinda jelous!
Where abouts are you in ontario?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.