Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys id like to know what u guys think of my teg at this point i mean keep in mind i live in an area that has Subzero weather 6months out of the year and it sucks i can tell u and the rest is to fix or do something new.. well id like to know what my fellow T-I members think of my Baby....

·
Registered
553 Posts
Those rims look great. What size are they? As for the dirty pics, my car was looking like that not to long ago. Thankgoodness summer is almost here

·
Registered
935 Posts
Paint your calipers gold like mine (my profile pics). Lower it and clean it up and it'll look badass!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hey thanks guys and im really orry about the dirty pics just that i clean my car on the weekend and mid week not even that is dirty and i got a busy work hours so i really dont have time to clean it every night. As for the color its a purple color, and the rims are 16" and i like my Non-VTec not much of the vtec guy. I know that it would make me get tickets and so this way i keep it under control. but i like it the way it is just gonna clean her up this spring and get her ready for the meet this summer and i hope it be ready. As for the motor being dirty it happens all the time with the rust proffing so thats why its a little dirty and u know what the snow ans salt suck so it dont help. thanks for the input on the car and it is lowered on coilovers ... i got the sides shaved my uncle owns a shop in brampton and so i got him to do it. thats where i got it painted as well and it got some other stuff done..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts