·
Registered
1,060 Posts
hey i like what u have done to the teg ... keep up the good work

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes I still am but i broke my windshield after putting in my dash after making it that nice green color i love so much im still in the club but im at college and didnt rebuy the sticker yet but yeah im still in there

My next thing will in all most likely involve 400+whp through about 10-15k in the motor

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
haha oh you spy right i got dicked by a speed shop thats a gsr intake on my ls motor so it rubbs the hood the tape prevents sqeeking till i can get what you have as your pic above your address.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Nice ride, indeed. Don't listen to the chatter about tail lights...do what you want, sheesh, seems like clear lights show up and the world goes nuts.

But yea...Its got a nice aggressive look without being ridiculous. You say 400+whp with 10-15K in the engine...great dream numbers, but what are you planning? And if you do it right, it shouldn't cost nearly that much money! But then again, gold plated dress up kits are expensive, lol.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Haha i plan to completely rebuild the entire motor for 20psi from a turbo with intercooler and the works haha shortest way to say it with a nicely built tranny so 10-15k sounds about right to me haha

Automatic is the first reaction i get when people ask me haha you best believe it haha who like shifting in traffic all day haha nah thats part of the 10-15k going into her soon haha a nice lil built gsr tranny swap

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.