Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys here's my 96 GS-R it's kinda dirty and the camera took some crappy pics but here ya go...I also stuck some pics of when I got into my accident in there, but that's getting fixed next week.

·
Registered
663 Posts
for the lowering issue, i'm sure you can get a good set of coilovers for around $200 to $300. cause nothing looks more awkward than a kitted-out car that's stock height.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
DeadLock23 on Aug/31/02 said:
how come you don't have rims?

hm interesting I thought GS-Rs came with rims standard?

I guess not.
Yea, don't ask me that one I think the person that had it before me took them off, but I also think the car might have been stolen and had them taken, along with some of the interior, cuz it looks brand new. Also my ignition has been changed cause i have a key that will only start the car but wont unlock any doors, and the key that unlocks the doors wont start the car. But that's why I'm tryin to get 2000 GS-R rims

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ZenSokuRacer13 on Aug/31/02 said:
for the lowering issue, i'm sure you can get a good set of coilovers for around $200 to $300. cause nothing looks more awkward than a kitted-out car that's stock height.
Yea but shouldnt I get shocks too? I dont have the money for them

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
hahahahaha YOU GOT RIPED....we charge 300-500 bucks for at little thing...me and my dad own a body shop and lemme tell u..you got RIPED

·
Registered
121 Posts
I have 98' GSR wheels that I am thinking of selling. I would sell w/ basically brand new kumho tires on them. I think they are the exact same as the 2000 wheels. No scratches at all. PM me or email me for more info

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I got ripped? How did I get "riped" if I'm not paying anything? The fender along is a good chunk of change not to mention the door, you can't see the damage but it's worse than it looks, but the body shop that is fixing it we have used many times, and they are very good friends with us..I dont see how I got "riped", also aren't you trying to say riPPed

·
Registered
9,908 Posts
yes sounds like the car has been stolen before, but no biggie u still got the engine

yea even with the cheaper coilover sleeve u will need shocks Rainman.

goodluck

1 - 20 of 26 Posts