Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
I saw it too. Congrats on that man! .. Nice work!

Here's a pic for the people who cant load it...

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
yah, takes a while for mine, and i modded my mozilla..

congratz dude! perhaps you'll get more recog (=

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Couldn't get it to load in Firefox but I was able to get the page to load in IE6.

Seems like a ricer magazine to me since there is more ass than cars. Not really likin your car but if you like it then thats what matters.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
yeah just scroll up!!! its looks good. When were you approached?? And have they given you any other contacts for other magazines. Congrats and keep up the good work. Might pay off with a sponsor!!!

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks for all the comments guys....

94boostedteg: I did not make it to Modified Madness last year because my car was still in the paint shop, but I did make it to Carlisle and Harrisburg but my car would have looked like it does in my signature.

ACK94: I was approached last month when they gave me a call. How it works was I emailed them pictures of my car and then they picked my car. I haven't gotten any other contacts for magazines yet but I hope they are soon to come with everything I have coming up to roll out new this spring/summer. I would love a sponsor.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.