Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh... forgot to give ESRICE credit for finding it in there for me.... THANKS DUDE!

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
does anyone know of any magazines that covered the Street Dreams 2 show in Detroit? I had my car in the Nitto tires booth there and was wondering if my car made it to print anywhere.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Sorry, I looked thru Gauge's coverage of SD2 and I didn't find a pic of your car. The closest I came was this pic...

Is that your Teg right behind that guy in the chairs head?

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ummm.... it might be. hard to tell. there were a lot of blue cars at that show.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Well as I was looking at the pic the tail lights looked like Integra tails, and I couldn't see a doorhandle, and there was no side molding, and the back bumper looked like it was the same as yours. The only part I didn't get was it looks like the car in that pic has no mid-wing.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Aunie on Sep/05/02 said:
wow they sure did ruin that si didnt they.. damn.. your car makes it look like a polished turd
haha... yeah.. he got attacked by the vinyl vomit monster. to each his own though... the interior of that car is friggin' awesome. overall it's a nice car.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
female aphrodisiac blue

it doesn't really have a name. its a custom shade shifting metallic blue the body shop came up with for me.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts