Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I liked this picture of my bone stock looking teg. H&R race springs. The original and black and white shots are kind of blurry
. In my opinion, the pictures look best only when the whole picture can be seen on the screen (fitted to screen).

First, check out this version, a beautiful watercolor or oil painting (currently my desktop wallpaper
)

CHECK THIS oNE OUT HIGH-RES, ITS REALLY COOL!**WATERCOLOR HIGH-RES**

black and white (my cousins SVT Lightning is parcked in front of my car)

**BLACK AND WHITE HI-RES**

and finally, the original, its kind of blurry, but nice nonetheless (I'm not a professional photographer
)

**ORIGINAL HIGH-RES**

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, this sucks, Imagestation is being sooooooooooooo dumb these past few days, anyone know what going on?? I can't get imagestation pics to work in other car forums either.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
phenom3030 on Feb/13/04 said:
just hit refresh a couple times and it'll show up.

nice opeth13. clean pics. and nice shiny teg too.
Thanks, I liked the picture, the angle and scenery and whatnot. I'm going to try to find another host.

·
Premium Member
963 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
krs_won on Feb/13/04 said:
i got a question, do you clear most of the speed bumps without having to angle your car over them?

NO. I wish. Angling is a must. I have Dropzone shocks, skunk2 control arms, ST rear swaybar, GSR strut bar, rear lower tie bar, tires. You know, I love the LS mesh, I just wish the rim was 7" wide instead of 6.5. If the time ever comes to buy new rims, I am going to find some that look like the LS mesh. Silver tegs represent!

Quote: nice car but, I see Lightningmmmmmmm..
yeah, thats my cousins car, ran 13.4 with only an upgraded intake and valve body.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Your car looks sick as hell. Mine looks the same, except mine is green. I just put in H&R Race springs and Tokiko Blues on my 98 GS. I also have LS mesh rims due to the harsh Utah winters. I cant wait till i put on my 17's. They are going to tuck so hard under those wheel wells. Good choice on the H&R Race springs. They look tight

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
kidrock3tones on Feb/14/04 said:
Your car looks sick as hell. Mine looks the same, except mine is green. I just put in H&R Race springs and Tokiko Blues on my 98 GS. I also have LS mesh rims due to the harsh Utah winters. I cant wait till i put on my 17's. They are going to tuck so hard under those wheel wells. Good choice on the H&R Race springs. They look tight
Thanks
. Yeah, up until now I never even considered getting anything above 15's, but I found some wheels that only come in 16's that I want, I don't know if they'll fit. I mean, ever since I got my alignment with the extra negative camber up front, I can't lock my wheel fully left or right, or else the tire rubs on the fender. I don't think 16's will help much. I was thinking about getting the Dropzone N1 or Hayame (cheap, but I'm sure they'll do the job) coilovers to raise the car a bit if I ever do get 16's, but as of right now, I love the ride height with my 15's. Green tegs rock too!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.