Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my 96 LS that ive had for about 2 years, wasnt making much money the 1st year, and for the past year ive been all over the place in the marines, now im finally stationed in camp lejeune nc and got a steady income to start doing some things, the first thing to go is the header and exhaust, its all just rust, rattling and sounding like crap, its gotta go, as you can see i need a paint job, but its just some fading and a little chipping

thats about all i just wanted to post some pics of my teg up on here

As you can see i scraped into a car not much damage but not pretty

Some paint is starting to go in places

Fading in others

The inside is pretty clean, you cant see much but i got a short throw and a pioneer head unit

·
Registered
8,285 Posts
You could have most of the paint looking new if you gave it a good buff.

Delete the rear wiper and mudflaps, buff it, get some wheels, and you're BALLIN!

Looks pretty good so far, and has a lot of potential.

Don't forget to show us pics after you start doing stuff to it. Heck, you can make a running log out of this thread. Have fun!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Thats just how i started when i got mine last november and look at me now. Lookin very nice. just put some nice wheels on it and add a drop to it, then you'll be ballin.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i was actully thinking of getting a cf hood and a jdm front end conversion, but the problem is the money.. in time it will come, id like to work on it myself but i guess ill just have to search the site for forums about the things i wanna do huh :D, also i tried buffing the front bumper out awhile ago, it did help some but not a ton, the rear right quarter panel is fresh looking cuz i had a little bit of rust there that i had taken care of when i was in cali, it was a tiny spot of rust but the did the whole thing, thats the last time ill let my mom take it to a shop haha

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
everyones car looked like that at one point when it rolled of the lot... just start puttin any extra money u got into and pretty soon it shall be where u want it,

and yes just look around all the forums all the info u shall ever need is here

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
HeroOfTheDay on Oct/11/07 said:
You could have most of the paint looking new if you gave it a good buff.

Delete the rear wiper and mudflaps, buff it, get some wheels, and you're BALLIN!

Looks pretty good so far, and has a lot of potential.

Don't forget to show us pics after you start doing stuff to it. Heck, you can make a running log out of this thread. Have fun!
x2, definately one of the better looking reds condition wise considering its age, a little work and elbow grease and that car will look sick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.