Team Integra Forums banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

· Registered
56 Posts
I fit 10 people in my teg once, and its a 2 door. This may sound insane, but my friend got into a car accident, needed me to pick him up. I already had 5 in the car, this was 3 in the morning, and he had no one else to depend on. Instead of making the poor guy wait while i drop people off i got to the scene right away. Took off the board that covers the trunk in the hatch and made everyone sit in the trunk. I flipped down the rear seats and everyone just sat in there like it was some pick up truck. This is in no way good for your car, but its not impossible to fit more than 5 in the car.

· Registered
419 Posts
IntegraxSE on Aug/12/02 said:
I fit 10 people in my teg once, and its a 2 door. This may sound insane, but my friend got into a car accident, needed me to pick him up. I already had 5 in the car, this was 3 in the morning, and he had no one else to depend on. Instead of making the poor guy wait while i drop people off i got to the scene right away. Took off the board that covers the trunk in the hatch and made everyone sit in the trunk. I flipped down the rear seats and everyone just sat in there like it was some pick up truck. This is in no way good for your car, but its not impossible to fit more than 5 in the car.
haha i did something like that too... but instead i had 7 people and 4 layed down in the back while 1 girl sat on the other girls lap in the passenger. it was pretty fun actually.

· Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
"yeah when its 4 i gotta ride with my nuts litterally on the steering wheel. sucks"
Yes these things sometimes make me regret buying such a small car. And I have a pretty active social life so were always squeezing shorties in the back. Does the 4 door seat 4 or 5? Crazy story integrax se

· Registered
348 Posts
i got 8 in my 4 door :p w in passanger seat one on the armrest and 4 in tha back well it helps that is was me 1 other guy and the other 6 were girls so i didnt mind the lack of space
and i couldnt turn my car hard it was soooo heavy haha

· Registered
200 Posts
yeah i just took my back seats out because i got tired of people sitting back there and getting the carpet dirty...as soon as i get the time and the motivation im gonna cut out some plywood and lay back there and make it to where i can open a part of it on hinges and store stuff where the back seats are...

· Registered
548 Posts
TechIntegra on Aug/12/02 said:
ive had 8 in my 2 door before, its manageable, 2 in the passenger seat, one on the other persons lap and then 4 in the back and i think one was on a lap. but i like only havin me and someone else, cause something always seems to get f**ked up when more people are in the car, like my neons.
I had 8 people in my teg once and it's a 2door. It was funny because this hot chick who was in my teg had her ass near the shifter so everytime i shifted, i rubbed up against her ass. You could say i didn't mind driving them
I had 5 in the rear seats (2 on the other 3 girls laps) and 2 in the passenger seat including me driving, that's 8 people. It's not impossible but can be done.

· Registered
4,682 Posts
Wow, 8 people!!?? You probably had to stick it in first going up a small hill!!! Lol, these cars are sport coupes, designed for taking a max of 4 people around, and if you want it to be sporty at all you better stop at 2 lol. But hey, sometimes you gotta turn you're car into a bus and damn the motor bog!

· Registered
283 Posts
I keep my rear seats folded down so it looks like I have no seats back there. I don't like having more than 1 passenger. Having the seats folded down works, that and having both front seats pushed all the way back. Sorry people I have a 2 person hatchback roadster

· Registered
1,794 Posts
I have a 4 door. and my car is 4 people max...3 in the back will scratch when i make shaep turns or go up a small bumb and my car isnt even lower. just has a bkit.

The most i ever fitted in my car were 11 people in a 4door. Is dat amazing or what. 2 in the front. 8 in the back and me the driver. But it was kinda easy since i was only taking my lil cousins to the next block over to my uncles house considering they were only between the age of 3-11.

· Registered
11 Posts
To answer the question about where to get JDM integra type R rear seats, here is one possibility:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1850332556&r=0&t=0

Due to the shipping cost it is not worth getting the seat in this auction, you can find JDM rear seats for about $300-$400 Canadian dollars, so $200-250 US total cost would be reasonable. You can often find people selling them on the various honda and acura boards, although some people call them rear recaro seats (although I am pretty sure only the front JDM integra R seats are made by Recaro).

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.