Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally, i got a pic of my car.
i'll have more comin soon when my buddy lend me his digital camera.

pic1

its not all souped up or anything
minor mods. tryin to keep it clean and simple hehe.

tomak1n SR

·
Registered
442 Posts
damn... that looks good... the rims with the machined lip are bad ass too. really clean and simple... i like that.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Very nice and clean.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
awesome.. looks real nice - get some more pics up bro -I love those fogs and the black rims looks weet - i bet they look even better spinning. good work!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sweet ride! How low did you drop it? looks awsome!
Ohh yeah, what kinda of bulbs do you have in those clear corners?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Coming from one 98GS'er to another, your ride is phat!!! I love a clean, but sporty looking teg. I give you big ups for your work. Even though I'm not a big fog light fan, I still really like what u've done w/ her. Awesome work

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
not much mod to it, very tight on cash.
engine wise; iceman intake, front upper strut and ractive spark plug wires.
external; stock fog lights, side marker, coilovers, all lights are xennon bulbs and enkei rs-e 17". as for the calipers, i didn't use photoshop its thermal fire red paint from home depot with semi gloss, and it was wet outside when i took the picture. i used photoshop to save this image in optimized 4. so that its not too big.
internal; infinity speakers reference only throughtout the car with 2x12" mtx and a digital cap.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
can i get a hell yes for the 98 GS.. mmm... yeeeees

i gotta say again... sweet car... i'm lovin the rims.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Damn now I know I need spoon calibers

·
Registered
32 Posts
has nothing to do with resizing the picture if only the RIMS are affected. if you know anything about adobe photoshop, then you'd see they're photoshopped.

·
Registered
442 Posts
i take my statement back... now that you look closely at it, you can tell that the rims and calipers are photoshopped.

·
Registered
56 Posts
yes, the rims have a sloppy selection job done on them - you can see how the edges around the rims are jagged compared to any other part of the car

1 - 19 of 19 Posts