Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Well, after 1 whole year, my teg has turned from stock to street modified. I just want to take this time to say Thank you to all the mods, friends, and everyone who helped me from Team-Integra. You guys rock!
Right now I'd like to take some time out and show you guys how much my teg has changed from when I got it to the current condition and it probly will stay this way for a while as I am broke...well aren't all teg owners always broke

Being one of the youngest member (17) I have learned soo much from you guys, I'm so glad I found Team-Integra...if not my car probly would have been riced out instead of doing things right from the start.

Special thanks to my buddy Mark (Slickster007) who helped me through much of my car works and Anthony (Jngbrdman) who taught me numerous tricks to detail my car

Mod List
Performance Mods:
-b18b1
-AEM Type R 3" SRI (Short Ram Intake)
-DC Sport 4-2-1 Ceramic Header
-Comptech SS Exhaust
-Eibach Pro Kit Springs (1.3 Inch Drop)
-17" Konig Ziege (silver with polished lip)
-Kumho Ecsta Supra 712 Tires

Interior/Exterior:
-Shaved Front Emblem & Plate Holes
-Wings West W-Type Front Lip
-Wings West W-Type Side Skirts
-Wings West W-Type Rear Lip
-JDM Type R Spoiler
-Real Type R emblem & Integra Emblem
-Shaved rear wiper
-Tint 33% Sides & 24% Rear.
-PIAA Fog Lights/Hyper White bulbs

Electronics:
-Audiovox Alarm System
*Keyless Entry
*Flashing Headlights
*Flashing Signals
-Sound System
*Pioneer Premiere Head Unit
*Boss 500 Watts 2 Channel Amp
*Ported Bandpass Box
*Two 12 Inch Sony Xplods
*Monster Cable's Wiring Kit

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
beautiful. How much did you pay for your lip, and where did you get it..if you dont mind. Again..car looks great man. I have a red teg too, and the same kit, minus the lip. Same wing too, nice taste.

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys, compliments from you all really makes modify my car so much more worthwhile..

The lip costs me $200 shipped bought from a friend Damien in Augusta. It was already prepainted Milano Red. I used to have CWest side skirts but recently picked up the rest of the kit and I like the whole kit so much better.

The drop..unfortunately is only the in front
my rear bushings were melted and prevented me from lowering the rear so I'm buying new ones and the rear springs will be on this coming weekend

I dont scrape...yet because the drop is minimal, however, my driveway is killer as you guys can see already so I just drive in at a wide wide widddeee angle
barely enough clearance.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Looking good Alvin. I recently decided to get rid of my LS for real, but guess what? I'm getting rid of it for a Type R!!!! Im just waiting for my tax return to get in :)

·
Registered
289 Posts
hellllll yeah. come over and work on my paint with me please, i dont f**kin care if your from WA... awesome teg man

·
Registered
354 Posts
AlvinHuyN on Feb/08/04 said:
I'm so glad I found Team-Integra...if not my car probly would have been riced out instead of doing things right from the start.
so true
beautiful car alvin, keep up the great work!

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Nice job Alvin. Glad you got the sides on! I finally got mine on. I don't think they're on properly but it'll do till I get it painted. one of these days man, both of our wings west tegs are gonna go crusin together! Until that day, keep it up!

PS: I got you beat for age, I'm 15 =P.

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ilazenboiz - It's a one piece lip

DJGibb - thats crazy! I hope you keep it stock...
yeah right...dunno if that would ever happen

TaiChi - Heck yeah, I wanna go cruising together. I seriously think someday we need to have a HUGE Idaho - Washington - Oregon meet! That would be so awesome. I think I'm gonna start planning and maybe it can happen sometime this summer

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
This car definatly has come a long way. It had a 94-97 rear bumper when you first got it right? You have done so much to it, and you did it right. Nice work.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts