Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow.. i have an imagestation album now.. come check out my lil teggie..
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291378963

i never really plan to do much to my car at all.. eventually she'll end up with amber sidemarkers, itr vents/ac controls, some type of front chin spoiler.. her engine won't be modified til i get out of school or get another car(240sx fastback?).. whichever comes first.

i got her out of the bodyshop.. shaved the front emblem off.. repainted the fenders, front bumper and fixed that nasty damage from the attempted car jacking(dents above driverside door).. also repainted the driverside door and rear quarter panels.. he he.. i love my first car..

i'll let u guys check out the applekat album, whilst i make some other fun albums.. =)

·
Registered
480 Posts
thats a great teg, only mr squirrel's new toys were meant to be used so the stock shocks dont BLOW out when you drive out of the comfort range of the shocks...

do what you want, you will be replacing them in a few months. get koni yellows now so when they go you can ditch em. reinstall your bumpstops if you dont want to invest the 500-700 for shocks.

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
he he.. u think i have my stock shocks still.. he he.. that was back when i only had lowering springs.. such a drastic drop 2.25".. but the sprint springs were soft enough to be able to ride with only one lump of the bumpstops.. the bumpstops were partially cut and lived on the stock shocks for 4 years(not months).. i had her lowered by someone who actually knows what they are doing.. its not like i was riding on cut springs.. and i wasn't riding on super harsh springs like eibachs.. so the life of my shocks were a-ok..

she now rides on ground control coilovers and konis.. my car has been through hello and back.. i've only been on this new setup for about a month. it feels really gude!!

·
Registered
708 Posts
ssbp...i will have mine soon....our supremecy will grow!! lol..looks nice..but get that thing moving faster in the 1/4

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hey just wondering how the HKS exhaust sounds. I heard that dragger sounds like the eclipse in the fast and the furious.....is that true?
Nice ride though!

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hm.. i've only watched slow and the curious once before.. and i dont think i'll ever watch it again.. um.. the hks drager has a deep aggressive tone.. its not raspy or high pitched.. it also vibrate ur bum quite nicely.. which could make u score with a chick.. yea, cuz i loved it when it was on my bf's civic.. now its on my car.. so i have lots of fun driving my car..

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Nice to see you got everything taken care of Annie, looks great. How's the JDM ITR header and Spoon exhaust coming along?

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
he he.. my buddy is saving me lots of money by waiting to fill an entire crate before he ships it all over.. so i plan to get my spanking new headers, upper heatshield & cat by christmas.. its okay though i went broke this summer cuz i had to do the bodywork on applekat.. i'm thinking of having him toss in a new itr exhaust as well.. might as well help him fill it in.. hm.. makes me think i should have him toss in some extra Spoon spark plug wire covers and shift knobs..

i have 97 tails becuz.. 97 tails are awesome! the all bright red 98-01 tails clashes with the bright purpleness.. i'd prefer for the color of the car to stand out more than the taillights.. i also believe that the po-po react to bright red that bulls do.. so by toning it down a notch.. i get less attention and less fix it tickets..

aww why'd u have to whip out that old skool pic of my teg.. she's all ambers now.. ok.. make that #2 reason i switched to 97's.. real race cars have ambers. (signal to the loser)

·
Registered
655 Posts
lMlElNaCe-GsR on Sep/11/02 said:
nice... but how come you have -97 tails?
I think the amber tails look better on some Tegs. This is the best example. Look at this pic. It's like all the colors make it look like a piece of art, beautiful. If it was all red I think it would look boring and plain. That's why I keep the amber tails on my silver teg. About the only color I like the 98+ tails on is black, red, green, maybe white... but silver, blue, etc. gotta go with amber, just looks better!!!

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
Looking good as always.

For a possible front spoiler, my favorite is the spoon. (probably the only spoon product I would buy, mostly for cost reasons, anyways).

Its a functional lip, so it does help with aerodynamics and it looks cool :D. I wish my spoon replica lip turned out looking like a spoon and not like a WestWing =(

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
spoon.. see.. i dig that chin spoiler.. but the only thing is.. i have this peeve that my car can't be a copy of someone elses.. and theres a girl that lives by me with the same color car.. and a spoon front chin spoiler.. so.. i probably wouldn't get one.. =\ plus i drive a lil rough.. i'm sure it wouldnt stay on my car longer than a week.. he he

·
Registered
608 Posts
whooaaa ur names annie(inside thing) sorry ill behave haha omg ur car looks absolutely beautiful. i have the exact shavings as you and i have the amber front corners *high five*..i definitly agree with menace gsr that one pic is gorgeous ur car is exactly how i wanted mine(i have the shavings and was planning on the oem fogs but now im JDM dreamin'!)i really really like those stock bulbs everywhere
as for that other blue integ girl slap her around a little bit and sabotage her car LOL haha jk
car looks great

1 - 15 of 15 Posts