Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Sh*t, that's sweet. I love it I wouldn't even call it slammed. Very nice. Very clean look. What kind of body kit and spoiler is that?

·
Registered
655 Posts
mmm... looks sexy. not too crazy about that front lip... and the clear outs are okay. BUT if you like it more props to ya bro! I like it though, looks good!!

picture 07 looks the best! that silverish tint job looks great!!!!

heh heh, picture 06 makes me think "NSX" for some odd reason!!

great looking car man... it gives my car something to strive for. I want to like make a wallpaper out of picture 07 and 06... and the one with the sunset. damn man!!!

·
Super Moderator
14,182 Posts
nice

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
First off, thanx for the compliments (for the car and the house, especially the NSX one). The lip is made by Tsunami. I'm not sure what the tint is called, I knew a guy that did it for me aside from the shop, cuz that tint was hard to get, plus its illegal. but i just told him a silver mirrory look, 'n he knew what i wanted. as for the skirts and what not, i had a shop paint it, cuz i was taking in my lip and had them paint it at the same time, just so it can match perfectly.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well the mouldings came painted silver from the factory. but the lip and sides ran me about $250. i brang them down from $325. they had to use a flex paint for the lip, because its urethene. let me know if theres anything else i can help u with

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i said that i brand them down FROM $325. which means i paid only $250. but my fault tho, i made it sound all confusing.

as for the big curb, at the bottom of my driveway, it used to go down a little bit and then go back up, so i couldnt get up from the driveway unless i went on the grass. but for some odd reason, a pipe broke under the driveway, a week after i got my lip, and they had to break the bottom part off and replace it with a new one, so i told them to make it flat, now i have no problem with it.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Thats a really nice car man!! what size are your rims and how much did you lower it?? Do you scrape alot? Sweet Ride...

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanx for the compliments. the rims are 17s, and i think the drop is around 3.25/3.00. its on coilovers so im not sure the exact drop. cuz i used to have it dropped all the way front/back, but then i raised the back to install a camber kit and raised the front so it wouldnt look retarded. as for scraping, i scrape once in a while. the bottom of the lip is scratched up, not too bad tho.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts