Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
please tell me those are the hid. headlights! if not your car still looks hott. what engine work do you have done? toda cam package???

edit: nevermind..i see you have turbo.

·
Registered
93 Posts
nice clean rsx. shouldve shaved the emblems off the back and it wouldve been clean. cybernation turbo? sweet but that place is overrated.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
THanks all... i knew you all would like =P

mods here: www.baddkar.com/mods.php
more pics: www.baddkar.com/images/rsx

that dyno was at 10psi.. it was 306whp and 209 ft-lbs...

no hids.... yet......

also im am in the process of changing the crappy tan interior to black... everything is done except for the dash (coming in mail) and steering wheel... i have black seats but im gonna switch to ep3 seats...

ummm i think thats it.... oh yah i have some of my stock parts for sale including my seats and some dc5r carpet (red)... www.baddkar.com/sale.html

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i got my car before they released the offical 'a-spec' package... when i was buying it (last march) i asked for the kit and the higher spoiler but they said they didnt have any other spoilers besides the smaller oem one... so i got that... then i ended up selling the little oem one and bought a type-r spoiler.... or so i thought, i got a wings west replica but now i took it off and am either gonna do a cf type-r spoiler with a cf hood or a very small lip spoiler for the hatch

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
How do you like the Cybernation's Turbo Kit and does their Black Magic ELF2 really work that well to handle all the tuning? Very nice pieces put together to make an overall outstanding RSX. Good luck with the rest of your project.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts