Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well this is my first teg and well i am happy with her. i just bought her a couple days ago and i already ordered some jdm goodies for her. this should be a fun build up.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well it actually has the SE wheels on it now painted gunmetal and i will take more pics tonight. i just picked up the car yesterday and this is the most recent pic.

i guess i will be picking up a set of SI wheels again for this car. i already have one set from another car. let me get a pic of the car now. trust me the gunmetal se's look hot.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no steve no back seat for you lol. I got the jdm seats on order. you were dogging it earlier now you like it. sh*t is mint. i love it and for the price i couldnt turn it down. i just gotta get the jdm bumper and mirrors painted asap

·
Registered
874 Posts
thats a rad G2, i like the color alot. the side moldings should be painted the body color, and get the one piece headlights, that would look nice. get to work, bro. haha.

·
Registered
481 Posts
nice teg and im assumin since its ur first teg your new wellcome so much info on anything and everything keep up the good work

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i have thin side moldings on order and the one piece lights i got for a steal but they aren't here yet. i am waiting on all of it actually but the bumper and mirrors will be here first. trust me almost everything you can get for the car that is jdm i got. wholesale accounts are great. and what is with the bro and man talk? i'm a chick lol

yeah i am new to the teg scene but i am sure i can handle it. i have had all ef's for awhile so this is a good change. i promise i will search first and not ask stupid question. i don't do the noob crap. baldwonder can vouch for me

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Trinity on Mar/13/04 said:
no steve no back seat for you lol. I got the jdm seats on order. you were dogging it earlier now you like it. sh*t is mint. i love it and for the price i couldnt turn it down. i just gotta get the jdm bumper and mirrors painted asap
Baby i just dogged cuz it was automatic, its like a virus to me drivin an auto but ur sh*t looks hella clean

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
eh fug it. i needed something asap until i can get my hands on a garage for the motor swap in the blue car. anyways it sucks its an auto but great for my traveling ass

·
Registered
938 Posts
Clean!
The Si wheels fit so nice.
More Pics?

I'm always a fan of the G2

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i got more pics coming today. i found some good industrial places in philly to snap some shots with great lighting so it should be nice. i am putting my RNR's on her to see if i like the mugens or not. basically i will have pics of her having 3 different sets of wheels lol. i am a wheel ***** i guess

·
Registered
245 Posts
Car looks fantastic, very clean. Is that a lip I'm seeing? Damn. Where around Philly are you located
Trinity? I'm about 15 mins outside of Philly.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
stasi on Mar/14/04 said:
Car looks fantastic, very clean. Is that a lip I'm seeing? Damn. Where around Philly are you located
Trinity? I'm about 15 mins outside of Philly.
well i live far but i stay at a friends house nearby philly. like pendell area. like i said i am doing a photoshoot tonight in the city if you would like to come. i just hope it doesn't rain. i was wondering abot other g2 owners in the area. i know where bucks county is though.

i love this car and i have only owned it for 2 days. although i gotta raise it.i got stuck on my friends road last night lol.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I know where Pendell is but don't know that area too well. I currently live in Levittown right on the Bensalem border. I know Levittown fairly well and Bensalem really well. What part of the city are you doing the shoot in? I'd be interested in coming. Also, I have a 4 megapixel Canon A80 camera I can bring too.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts