Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She needs some work. I got it about a month ago off of e-bay. According to carfax it started out in Minnesota then went to Florida, so it's had a difficult life as far as rust is concerned. There are several places on the body that I'll have to repair, or have repaired. The gay decals on the hatchback and hood are covering some bondo work that the previous owner didn't finish. It's a '91 ls that only had 73k miles, and I got it for $3100. Now I just need to put about 8 grand more into it ;). I think I got a pretty good deal on it since the motor is barely broken in.
Let me know what you guys think...

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287723155

·
Registered
638 Posts
good luck guy, I would have not done it though. my car I got for 6500 and the motor is great and it has almost every thing besides a ps2
. I am sure it will turn out great though, cant wait to see it when you are sone. at least this way everything is exactly the way you want it.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kriztah on Feb/11/04 said:
good luck guy, I would have not done it though. my car I got for 6500 and the motor is great and it has almost every thing besides a ps2
. I am sure it will turn out great though, cant wait to see it when you are sone. at least this way everything is exactly the way you want it.
Yeah, it is definately an empty canvas...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.