Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,182 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Nice, glad to see other people have that F*ING rings under the cup holder. Heehee.

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
Looks like a Skunk2 too me. Very nice shift knob, one of the heaviest ones you can get (better leverage for fast shifting).

I got one too, and I likes it.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ultraspeedefro on Aug/23/02 said:
Type R shifter How many HP did that gave you.

about 12-129 hp to the wheels...i sugguest u get a life though :)

Quote: GSRShane on Aug/23/02 Nice, glad to see other people have that F*ING rings under the cup holder. Heehee.
W00T...i didnt do it.....the lady before me did :( lol though

·
Registered
21 Posts
I had a Skunk2 shift knob. I liked the wight, until i got a spoon knob. this mofo is light as hell, and i prefer it over the heavier one. Also the Skunk2 knob was painted and started to rub off after too many shifts. The Spoon was bare aluminum.

P.S. this one goes out to ultraspeedfro, what is the point of talking sh*t on a computer save it for the street

·
Registered
262 Posts
The spoon knob is really nice but does the aluminum get really hot in the summer? I have the DC Sports knob and I've nearly burned my hand on it a couple times from it just sitting in the sun. I like the DC Sports knob alot though, I wanted the spoon, but its too expensive.

·
Registered
174 Posts
that's why I like leather shift knob better, I changed one from MOMO, feels great!
won't burn my hand!
oneSlyTeg94, I like yr knob too, just I am not so into metal knob for myself~
I think if u have short shifter, it will looks much better!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well here in Chicago doesnt really get hot.....But if it does ill just slap the stock shift knob on. The shift knob is Titinaum(sp?) So it wont be that hot.

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
i have the NEW skunk2 knob after replacing my old one (the new one is no longer painted but the metal is burned - real nice!).

oneStylTeg94 - GIVE ME YOUR DAMN FLOORMATS!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LT6916 on Aug/24/02 said:
i have the NEW skunk2 knob after replacing my old one (the new one is no longer painted but the metal is burned - real nice!).

oneStylTeg94 - GIVE ME YOUR DAMN FLOORMATS!
:) LOL! Why do you want them so bad...did yours wear off?

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
yes, and they have lots of stains (damn that previous owner!) GIVE!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ive seen Momo shift knobs for 30$ more than the spoon knob. Any knob can get hot in the sun, but luckaly i live in oregon so i only have to worry about in for 2 months

1 - 15 of 15 Posts