Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys i just got my new rsx type s last night i tradeed my integra ls 97 with 168000 miles for 3000 and got the type s for 16500 i love it and vtec is awsome here are the dealer pics ill get my own up later on

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
That looks pretty nice man! How many miles are on it?

Welcome to the wonderful world of the K20.

... And uhh, where's the shift knob in that last pic? lol

·
Registered
593 Posts
yea nice car...,no shift knob?

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
god i f***ing LOVE premium white pearl. it's one of the few shades of white that can benefit from a good wax and have some shine to it.

joey you're homework for the year -

i/rh/e/k-pro

go go go !

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
integraGSBoy on Sep/01/07 said:
nice car. ::sigh:: if only pwp came with a black interior
It did in Canada -- We always get screwed here in the States.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hey guys lol the shift knob is not there in the pics but it is there in the car now lol so im not sure the thinking behind it was but i like the car alot, more power to it than the integra ls. but neways it has 42000 miles on it and i got the dealer to throw in a 3 year 60000 mile platnuim warrenty for 1000 bucks so that is sweet, i always wanted th type s and i told my to wait on it intell the right deal came and now it just so happened it did so im thrilled plans for the car are add on all the bolt-ons first I/H/E maybe in a year or so i would love to get a super charger put on it

·
Registered
627 Posts
good luck with the new ride man...i almost got a type-s...went with the new si tho. i missed the boat with the 06 type-s' and i wanted a brand new car...wish acura waited one more year.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.