Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my new 17" Konig Tantrums. Just washed and waxed her too

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they're neons that i can turn on and off, and you can't see them if the lights are on, my turnsignals are all orange.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Not too sure about the neons, but the wheels look very slick.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Those are the wheels I have on my teg. I like them but I am getting the new Konig Next wheels because they are like the tantrums but with a polished lip and they come in bronze. Watch out though the tantrums are kinda soft. I hit a small pot hole and bent 2 rims so badly that I had to get new ones and the tires werent even damaged.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Nice. Those were going to be my second choice, but I went for 17" Verdict..I definitely like how the Tantrums go with a silver 'teg, though, nice job.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it does kinda make my car look tall, but it's mostly that picture because it was taken from the ground, you can see how close my resonator is to the ground. As for the drop, they're just 2" lowering springs from aerospeed

·
Registered
361 Posts
not feeling the rims or the neons. I think i dont like the rims b/c everyone has them around me and im sick of them. I also wont put anything bigger than 16 on my car. But thats just me. I will say it does look nice though :) Just NO MORE NEoN's

·
Registered
133 Posts
are the neons actually in the cornal lights?

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
stephendawafa on Mar/29/04 said:
are the neons actually in the cornal lights?
Yea, the neons are drilled into the backs of the corner lights.
I didn't think 17" wheels were that big, tons of teggys have 17s, but they look a little big to me too, i was surprised.

·
Registered
461 Posts
its weird how some cars look like 4X4's with 17" rims and some look a lot different. My rims look like there hella smaller than 17" but thats just me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts