Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EDIT: ripped the wing off, took some new photos, im much happier, now i just gotta get the holes welded

thanks for giving me the confidence to do it folks

finally got em on, 16inch ce28 copies, still a butt load lighter than my stock fat 5's, tell me what u think.

Before

After

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea i know, the spoiler is ass, but i cant do anything about it until i get enuff cash to shave it, or get a little one...:( i dunno, any other ideas?

as for the front lip, im waiting on either a 98 conversion or a jdmr conversion, $$$ factor at the moment

·
Registered
470 Posts
yeah you always sell it and it will be what like 4 holes maybe 8 tops. there should be these "caps" you can buy that will "plug" the holes until you have enough to get a new one. im sure you can even find some vinyl stores that have the exact same color as your car and can make cicle cut outs to go over these "caps".

by the way i have to add that i love the color of your car, what is it??? is it just me or does it look super metallic???

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
dam thats a sweet looking clean RHD teg. hey its ur ride and which ever way u wanna make it look as long as it looks good to u is what matters. as for the spoiler i have seen bigger for the guys that say its huge and u know there are bigger ones then that.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.