Team Integra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my new rims today from DreaminJdm96. I was really never a big fan of black rims on black cars, but I think that this changed my mind. they're Racing Hart S7's, 17 in.

·
Registered
975 Posts
look nice

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I paid $700 and an 2 hours of drive time. It was worth it. Yeah, I'm not to worried about the corners, I'm getting ready to throw on my 98+ conversion, I think that I am gonna stick with the amber corners when it goes on.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No way dude, she stays in during the winter. I got the beater Accord to drive. I just brought it out to get some pics

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Im not 100% sure how much they weigh, Im curious though. I had Katana C-7's before, 17 in too, and the RH's are prolly half the weight of the RH's

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
I hatehow people start to criticize a car when they got their own car to modify! Like how some of you say get rid of the clear corners and such, etc. Dont say those things unless people are asking for your opinion.

And no I'm not biased because I have amber on my car, if someone likes something and put it on their car, you dont have to be like "oh it'll look better if you change this...that" unless they ask for it. just my $.02

By the way I really like the way those rims look on your car, very nice and yeah I love dark rims on black tegs

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.