Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the most recent pics of my teg. I sold my 17" enkei's and got some Racing Hart C2's 18" with pirelli rubber, Type R lip, new Cd player and Shift knob. Check it out. Opinions welcome. Thanks guys:

·
Super Moderator
14,182 Posts
man those look bigger then 18's
nice

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, i got them used off the parts trader. 1200 shipped with one extra center cap and one extra tire. I checked wheelmax and they want 1300 shipped for 17" C2's with Kumho - so when i found this guy, i bought them ASAP!!!!!

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Those look killer, man! C2s were made for tegs. They look so awesome on there. I had a tough choice between that style and the C5s. I'm still torn but I couldn't find a deal on C2s when I was shoppin. Awesome ride man. Nice pedals too. OBX? Good choice if so. I've got the same ones.

·
Registered
608 Posts
shes a beauty i like that driving lights behind the mesh action!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the compliments guys ---
The Panasonic HU is sweet, doesn't skip like my old sony used to, and at night it glows a sweet shade of blue.
Your right, the pedals are OBX - they look nice and weren't expensive so i threw those on.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I haven't heard that they have been discontinued, but I would recommend them, they are awesome! i love them!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah it's dropped on Eibach Sportlines.... I am looking at getting full coilovers though - or some KYB adjustables.

·
Registered
46 Posts
The car looks very good, but how much slower are you? It looks like you'd be crawling onto the highway. Looks are awesome though.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
car looks good...and damn those rims are big. i get scared driving with my 16s since i have bent one already and cracked one of my old 17s

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Sorry...but straying from the subject:

INFINTI...I luv those pictures on that imagestation link in your signiture!! DDDDAAAMMNNN....just the way I'd like to take picture...no faces...just ass.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts