Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys hows it goin. finally restored my cars paint job it was getting a little rough. i painted the door gaurds and the side skirts to. Heres some pictures of it in my garage which is where she will be staying until this damned 10 degree weather eazes up.

Heres a before picture

After

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No didn't do it myself i had a body shop do it for me. there was simply to much to be done to do it myself. they took minor dents out as well which i wouldn't have been able to do

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
$1400 i thought it was pretty reasonable it needed it bad. previose clear coat was chiping in various places

·
Registered
150 Posts
just wanted to say that your car is lookin very clean. i have a black teg to and its lookin like yours was before you got it worked on. and ive actually been thinkin about getting my paint restored. im in sykesville so i know all about the weather. what was the name of the place who did it for you?

·
Registered
975 Posts
hey the car looks clean keep it up

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Blane autobody here in Hagerstown maryland. took them a little over a week to get the job done let me know if theres anything else i can find out for you

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well i don't exactly know what your talking about but the flash on my digital camera does throw off the silver like reflection a good bit especially in my gorage b/c it's pretty dark. i did take 1 picture without the flash and i could see myself almost like i was looking into a mirror. so i'm geussing it's just the flash throwing it off

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
it's actually dupont 99k straight black. when the guy told me this i was a little unsure of things but it turned out very nice IMO.

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
It looks pretty good to me. The lower half does not have a picture perfect reflection but a OEM quality paint job is like $3,500 to $4,000. I think it looks really good and much better. Black cars are hot.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts