Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally got my brake setup installed. A few months back I bought a very rough looking AEM big brake kit for a really good price. Now my goal was to have a setup that wasn't too flashy, something that could pass as a factory option to an untrained eye. So I cleaned it up a bit, disassembled the rotor to paint the housing and get rid of the AEM logos. Next I painted the stock calipers red and then I got the idea to paint the back of the brake shim on the pad black, apply a honda decal, paint it silver and remove the decal. Here's how it turned out, let me know what you guys think.
Here's what I started with.

And here's how it turned out.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Wow, that first rotor looks nasty, does it still have enough meat to get the job done? Im guess you got them turned?

Other than that, it looks freakin awsome!! Ill have to remember this for when I replace my brakes, except I wont use larger disks.

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
Wow ... that looks fantastic!

I love it man, making somethin' outta nothin'.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
95B18BTurbo on Sep/26/07 said:
What spring/shock combo or coilover setup is that? I love the slammed look and how you managed to rock the same front I have, but 10 times better!
I have skunk 2 springs and tokico struts.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.