Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i finally got a gsr here are some pics i will post them better when i get time on photobucket or whatever
My new GS-R well today my type r spoiler is off my old rs, and is going in to get painted red, and im going to take the blades off and put my 16's on, and i think im going to to take out the carbon fiber tails and put on the stock ones, now all i have to is sell the 95 rs and then i get to take this out and drive it all the time, last night when we picked it up was about 1.5 hour drive home and i loved it such a difference between the gsr and the rs.

·
Registered
359 Posts
nice car man....i think imma upgrade my teg one day from LS to GSR too...good luck w/ ur car...wut u plannin to do on ur car?....looks or performance...=)

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Hey Josh Nice ride, I love red Tegs, makes me want to paint mine Red!!!

Good Luck

Michele

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yes im selling the blades and the stock gs-r spoiler on my RS, im RS is gettin saftey checked today so i can sell it. I really really wanted another black teg at first but when i found this one is was a good deal and i didnt mind the red, but after i washed and waxed it today and took it for a little ride, i love the red
What does everyone think of those tails, at first i didnt like them but they are starting to grow on me should i keep them in or throw the stocks on, im usually anti anything but stock tails, but i dont mind these
EDIT: Friday when the the type r spoiler and stock when are back from the body shop will post some pics of both my tegs togther.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
it looks pretty good i normally dont like red but your right it does look pretty good. take off the vtec sticker on the back and if possible shave the emblems looks so much better, if i had the cash i would do it but as far as the rims what are you looking to get gunmetal ? color

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
im trying to sell the rs for $5900 but thats cdn, and its saftey checked and emissions tested, spending $1000 on new bushing to get it saftey checked today

1 - 15 of 15 Posts