Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since its been so long since ive seen the actual ground i decided i would take some pictures. needless to say i learned not to take them with the sun glaring in the lens :) any comments let me have them, unless they are about my sucky camera skills!
thanks

·
Registered
724 Posts
hehe... i dunno, the front bra thing looks weird... ncie teg though.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
once the salt is gone, the bra will be off.. heh but thanks guys

·
Registered
470 Posts
Bras terrify me (heh, no pseudo-Freudian issues here!). I'm always worried that salt or dirt will get under there somehow and scratch the unholy s$^# out of my paint.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Drag3Integra: i have some black 15" slipstreams on order so yes those will be gone :)

and as for the bra-doubters ;), i take it off every weekend and wash and wax underneath, so hopefully when summer comes i wont have anything too bad under there but you are definetly right on

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Nice and clean for the winter, I like it. The drop looks really good. The bra is just on for winter purposes correct?

EDIT: You already answered my question

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
austinxtreme512 on Mar/12/04 said:
the bra does more damage than rock chips i hear. on my ford those things scraped paint off like no tomorrow!
You hear? Thats the problem. If a bra is used on occasion and not left on, it definatly does more good than harm. My car has used a bra for the past 2 years when I go on the highway and its fine. There are no scratches.

He even said he takes it off weekly to was and wax under there. If you leave a bra on for months at a time YES it will do more harm than good.

·
Registered
739 Posts
i got the same tails but for a four door, nice teg!

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Looks like your teg has a ski-mask on, and is about to kill someone, or rob a bank. Lol, nice teg!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts