Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well it was a beautiful day i skiped school cause of medical condition. sooo i jumped in the teg and took it for a couple gtec runs.

1st run:
0-60 7.6
1/4 15.5 @ 93 mph

Took it real easy on the launch had a lil sand other than that pretty good.

2nd run

0-60 7.5
1/4 15.7 @ 94mph

got real excited with this one i felt it was going real well .. till i noticed i didnt have my foot all the way down on the gas

0-60 7.5
1/4 15.7 @ 93mph

just kinda coasted on this one as well.

I dont know but i have a bolt on LS these times and mph dont look to bad to me .. i did take it real easy on the driving though. what do you guys think ?

·
Registered
264 Posts
I'm not sure exactly how accurate G-Tecks are but even if they're close those are some respectable times!
It was hot as hell when I ran my 94 GS-R and the best ET I got was a 15.3 at 97mph. Thats with horrible tires, partial exhaust and CAI.
Take care there "CHUBBY CHEEKS"!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the gtec is suppose to be horrible inacurate but the road i choose was completly flat .. and in an open area sort of like track conditions. the gtec is alright for sh*ts and giggles dont put to much faith in it though.

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
Oh yeah, the MPH seems quite off, StyleTeg can get into the 14's with a lower MPH. I really think those GTECH units are way innaccurate, just a toy (not that I wouldn't like one to play with).

·
Registered
702 Posts
The GTECH gives you your speed AT the 1/4 mile point. AT a track they average your speed over the last 60'. Thats why the GTech gives such a high trap speed.

The GTECHS are only as accurate as they are set up, but they are VERY consistent.

·
Registered
874 Posts
is that a Gtech Competition or Pro? what kind of HP are you putting out according the Gtech? just curious to see if that may be my new toy.

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
Consistent is the key word. If you use it to compare before/after mods you will get accurate results of your gains (or losses). It uses a different formula than a dyno and a different rollout system than a track, from what I understand. However, a 10% improvement at the track or dyno should also be a 10% improvement on a Gtech. It's not as accurate as comparing two cars from the same dyno/track, but I think it's just as accurate as comparing two cars from different dynos/tracks.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
rofl the hp thing is f**ked on mine because when i had just an intake i was checking it and it was saying like 115-120 .. then all of a sudden jumped up to like 240 hp i was like HOLY sh*t but i knew it must been some glitch

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.