Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out my new pics from the most recent car show...
I placed 2nd for Integras (all years)... i was happy! :) Tell me wat u think of it! :) thanks!

(mines the DARK metallic grey one wit the gold rims)

that silver one next 2 me was the one who got 1st cus he was turboed LOL O WELL.... better luck next time :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol... Thanks alot! im a chick tho LOL... no man here... :) haha but thanks alot... n YES I KNOW 2nd place is the first loser... but come on... im N/A... i ran outta money after the front end... i dnt have money 2 turbo it at the moment! ughh gotta love it LMAO...

·
Registered
18 Posts
LOL .. it got first place cuz it was turboed !!!?? .. not koo at all ..ur N/A as in ur stock or do u have some N/A power to it ?? nice teg btw .. but rims too big IMO .. congraduations on ur second place

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL! naw its not STOCK... jst got EVERY bolt-on that u could think of... n im waiting on throwin in new pistons,rods,cams n all different engine components... but im runnin low on funds ^_^ ... but yea... the rims r 17s... i got my '96 sunflowers i switch with lol... my 17s r for show :) LOL But surprisingly they r REALLLLLY light... so its not 2 bad of a trade off from the stock rims (my sunflowers)...

·
Registered
293 Posts
beautiful car now ya just need a type arrrr wing. also your black housing headlights owned his chromehousing lol. awesome car keep up the work and come teach my wife to be like you on the car thing she hates them.

later

B.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
i love those rims.. not too big at all. and very nice car you got their gotta love JDM front's =)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.