1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
I'd paint the lip and the hood.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
That would look good if the sideskirts were still black, but since they are red I think you need to paint the lip. Is that the ABS lip off eBay? Where did you get it at?

·
Registered
248 Posts
w/ ur lip unpainted you should have black skirts...well i think that would look best... and i thought u had black slips before rather than those gunmetal wheels... ur car would have been better if u had black rims like before, and red calipers. But I think u got a really clean ride. good stuff

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
djn3dc2 on Feb/03/04 said:
w/ ur lip unpainted you should have black skirts...well i think that would look best... and i thought u had black slips before rather than those gunmetal wheels... ur car would have been better if u had black rims like before, and red calipers. But I think u got a really clean ride. good stuff

Yup i used to have black slips but i got tired of them so i bought these....i wish they were black with polished lip though, maybe powercoat them later? i dunno...motor first now. only reason why i changed the lip is because the paint was chippin on my OEM one so i figure wut the heck...guess ill try something new and i didnt bother with paint cuz of wut happened before

Quote: Jngrbrdman on Feb/03/04 That would look good if the sideskirts were still black, but since they are red I think you need to paint the lip. Is that the ABS lip off eBay? Where did you get it at?

i like my sides painted and
umm i got this lip off a guy around my area...they are also sold on jdmsh*t.com too

Quote: RO_JA23 on Feb/03/04 do you still have the oem lip lying around?
nopes i sold it

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
PapaDizzle on Feb/03/04 said:
keep hood black, paint the lip, but its your car, so do whatever you want with it
i derno about painting the lip now though, if i spend anymore money on appearance i'd rather put it into HID or sumthin...but dats just me

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
I'm not saying that the sides being painted looks bad. Actually, I think it looks good. I'm just saying that with the black lip it would look better if the sides were painted. But hey, its about what you like and not what I like, right? :) If you dig it then that's all that matters.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Jngrbrdman on Feb/03/04 said:
I'm not saying that the sides being painted looks bad. Actually, I think it looks good. I'm just saying that with the black lip it would look better if the sides were painted. But hey, its about what you like and not what I like, right?:) If you dig it then that's all that matters.
i know wut u meant the first time...appreciate the comment

1 - 20 of 37 Posts