Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can u please take a look at my integra at this link Lisa's Integra and vote on it so i know what u think, and respond with any suggestions please. Thank You.

·
Registered
457 Posts
damn nice i never understood how you can get a car show year in 1 year i mean funding must be hard huh? but i love the car

·
Registered
897 Posts
sweet car, kinda reminds me of those eclipse's and talons from the front. sweet car, wanna trade?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
dragontegz on Sep/03/02like the car. love the girl. [IMG said:
http://www.team-integra.net/forum/smileys/smiley2.gif[/img] seriously, great job on your car.
] thank you :)

Quote: drpepper962 on Sep/03/02damn nice i never understood how you can get a car show year in 1 year i mean funding must be hard huh? but i love the car[/QUOTE]yes funding is very hard, but i did my best and finally got it done :)
Quote: vondutch on Sep/03/02It's nice and everything, but doesnt seem like a car that would win at shows. thank you...just wondering why you think it wouldnt win? i have $12,000 invested into it. 3 tvs, dvd, ps2, kit, rims, drop, motor work, etc.
Quote: FlyinHighImport on Sep/03/02it's booooooootiful and has one more vote
[/quote] thank you :)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
FlyinHighImport on Sep/03/02 said:
that's the millenium front bumper, if i'm correct that whole kit with fender flares cost over 1200 but that's just a front mouth...
yes u are correct :) you are the only person i have come across so far to know what it is. :) I am one of the first cars to have it here...at the show i debuted at, no one had seen it and everyone was asking what it was :) VERY EXPENSIVE KIT!!! i just didn't like the rest of it, so i did the extreme rear :)

·
Registered
897 Posts
can you please post a picture of yourself...enlarge the one in your profile and post it. i'm sure i'm not the only one who wants to see it...there's tooooo many HOT girls that drive tegs. i love it

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
JiggyKooAndy on Sep/03/02 said:
can you please post a picture of yourself...enlarge the one in your profile and post it. i'm sure i'm not the only one who wants to see it...there's tooooo many HOT girls that drive tegs. i love it
lol you perv...why not this, she'll post a pic and you post your pic... and she is in one of the photos on tat site anyways...

·
Registered
104 Posts
quote: "A bottle can always be found in my hatch at all times" -IntegGirlRacer

hmm......

i've seen that front before i like it better than most, it kind of follows the general lines of a supra, i like how it curves out of the headlights too. what sorority are you in? in one of the pics it looks like there's a paddle holding up your hood, i'm a pike at unl. keep up the good work.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts